Facilitator development programme stage 1 - DAY 1 and DAY 2 NY725 / S01
The facilitator development programme is our flagship approach to recruiting and developing suitable facilitators for a teacher and school-led national CPD programme.
Supporting STEM specialists who work with teachers, subject leaders/coordinators and senior managers to provide training as part of the National STEM Learning Centre and Network.
The two days of training will develop excellence in course leadership and introduce the impact and evaluation mechanisms that ensure a high quality STEM CPD programme. You will also gain an understanding of the resource and CPD offer available through the National STEM Learning Centre and Network.
Day 1 is scheduled for 3rd December 2019, with the second day on 13th February 2020.
If you are interested in joining this cohort, please contact email@example.com prior to making your booking - and to receive the required forms which outline your commitment to delivering CPD for STEM Learning.
Day 1 outcomes:
- recognise the evidence base that supports effective CPD
- reflect on and analyse your current CPD facilitation and development needs
- identify effective strategies for working with adult learners
- clarify the principles of impact evaluation
Day 2 Outcomes:
- evaluate your progress to date as a teacher leader and identify opportunities for accreditation of your role of STEM teacher leader
- evaluate how the National STEM Learning Centre resources can support your consultancy (teacher leader) role
- select appropriate online tools and explain how these will enhance the impact of your consultancy (teacher leader) role
|STEM teacher leader training - Day 1||03 December 2019 09:00-16:30|
|STEM teacher leader training - Gap task||05 December 2019 09:00-16:30|
|STEM teacher leader training - Day 2||13 February 2020 09:00-16:30|
Upon course completion and following a quality assurance process, participants will be awarded Associate Facilitator status under STEM Learning's CPD Quality Mark award.
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available