Home grown science NN018 / B19
Home Grown Science is a course designed to support and encourage teachers in developing their pupils’ scientific knowledge and understanding within their delivery of the World Around Us area of learning. The practical activities are designed to encourage the development of the Scientific Process to help children to find answers to questions about the world around them.
- know how to apply the Scientific Process to support scientific enquiry
- have experience of practical activities which encourage children to use their imagination and inventiveness to find their own solutions
- acquire a range of skills and work with a variety of materials to develop scientific skills and concepts within the world around us
- become familiar with the potential for science learning within our localities
- be introduced to examples of how to use the technology process to equip children to design and make models
|Home grown science - day 1||07 November 2019 09:00-16:00|
|Home grown science - day 2||08 November 2019 09:00-16:00|
|Home grown science - day 3||27 March 2020 09:00-16:00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£175.00 +VAT|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£175.00 +VAT||Standard bursary available*£570.00|
* Your school or college will receive the bursary on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available