Triple Science consultancy - needs analysis - Dene Magna RN790 / A03
This gives supported schools the opportunity to request additional support with an adviser beyond their allocated direct support.
A school can request consultancy on any relevant area including:
- coaching and Mentoring Teachers for Triple Science
- curriculum Models for Triple Science
- making the Case for Triple Science in School
- managing the Process of Developing Triple Science
- teaching Specific Aspects of Individual Awarding Body Specification Triple Science
Support materials for these areas have been developed specifically as part of the programme.
|Triple Science consultancy||18 July 2019 09:00-11:00|
Thanks to funding from the Department for Education, some schools are eligible to receive funding to cover the entire Continuing Professional Development fee. To find out whether your school is eligible for this triple science support please contact us
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available