Train the Technical Trainer (TtTT) - invitation only HE004 / D01
The aim of the course is to explore, and to assess the application of, the key interpersonal and practical elements that underpin effective technical training.
This course is composed of 3 parts:
1) Pre-event activity - designed to provide a foundation for drawings on participants’ prior knowledge and ideas; to prepare participants’; also to give the TtTT trainer useful supporting information.
2) The event
a. Day 1 (full-day) - divided into coherent sessions, including interactive plenary and group exercises that builds on the interpersonal skills and the practical elements of technical training.
b. Day 2 (half-day) - final preparation and a short 10 minute presentation by participants, followed by trainer feedback
3) Post event learning in the workplace - opportunity to build on the feedback and practice in the workplace by developing a workbook, to help build on the contact time learning.
By meeting the course outcomes participants will be able to implement effective skills in facilitating training and learning. This is a practical ‘learning by doing’ training programme. Participants will be using their expertise of techniques, facilities and tools for a short 10 minute training session they will be delivering.
The objectives are to help the participants to:
- plan and lead a coherent training session
- develop a constructive and cooperative atmosphere that maximises participant input
- deliver training events with increased confidence
- create activities aimed at reinforcing learning.
The outcomes - participants will be able to:
- design and develop interactive training sessions
- confidently deliver training activity
- utilise new training capabilities
- implement practical solutions to support training
|Train the Technical Trainer (TtTT) - invitation only||17 July 2019 09:00-12:30|
If you are interested in a similar workshop, please email us at email@example.com and we can look to set this up for you.
|heated member||Activity feeFree|
|heated non-member||Activity feeFree|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available