CLEAPSS - Making science fun, memorable and safe RB634 / A01
During this day for primary science teachers and coordinators you will participate in:
- investigating indicators – in this fun, hands-on activity reflect on strategies for preparing resources, the purpose and power of observations, and the importance of raising questions and supporting open-ended enquiry
- making safety work for you – an interactive lecture about what risk assessment means for school science and CLEAPSS’ role in supporting teachers to achieve safe practical lessons
- light – think it, talk it, be it. Carry out a series of practical activities from a science and literacy teaching sequence about light
- planning for exciting, safe practical work – reflect on what you have learned about practical work , safety and CLEAPSS and then spend time using the CLEAPSS resources for planning and training
You will be able to:
- run practicals confidently
- manage open ended enquiry
- make safety work for you
- discover resources for a range of practicals
|Making science fun, memorable and safe||17 October 2019 09:15-15:15|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£140.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£140.00 +VAT|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available