Primary subject leaders’ network - Crewe RA121 / A10
4 Jun 19
- To have a clear overview of current national developments with primary science
- Consider the statutory requirements for accurate teacher assessments at the end of KS1 and KS2
- Increase confidence in teaching some of the ‘tricky’ aspects of the primary science curriculum (this will include part of the Tacking the trick bits which is one of the new titles I have written)
- develop the teaching and assessment of working scientifically in your school
- develop your schemes of work/learning in order to enhance the teaching and learning of science in your school
|Primary Subject Leaders' Network||04 June 2019 15:45-17:15|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available