Leadership and management skills for technical staff HC002 / C04
This course has been designed to cover six key topics, linking theories of leadership and management together with workplace experiences thereby providing a more holistic approach to learning. Delivery is through the provision of informal active learning sessions, which are intended to develop personal and professional leadership and management skills to enhance planning and delivery of services. Discovery learning forms a large part of this programme and as such collaboration amongst participants to discuss core concepts and reflect on current practice is actively encouraged in order to create a more tailored learning experience.
- leadership v management
- supporting and leading teams
- developing self and others
- change management
- problem solving and decision making
- creative leadership
Throughout the programme you will be expected to apply the concepts and techniques taught to work-related situations in order to enhance your learning.
- introduction to leadership and management encompassing leadership styles and recognition of the importance of developing effective leadership skills
- understanding how communication, motivation, team roles and theories of team development affect the efficiency of teams
- self-reflection and analysis, and personal/professional development planning
|Leadership and management skills for technical staff||24 June 2019 09:20-16:00|
This activity is subject to minimum group numbers but can be delivered on-site at your institution at a time and date to suit your team. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We offer 1 free place for every 10 bookings, and 2 for groups of 15 or above.
|heated member||Activity fee£500.00 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£750.00 +VAT|
Check your School bursary status
The bursary value may be higher for your school or college.
Can we help?
If you have any questions about our bursaries or this booking call us on 01904 326394
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available