Executive technical leadership programme HC020 / F01
Our high value, residential development programme has been designed especially for technical leaders and managers. This CPD will provide a solid foundation for technical leaders to enhance their capability, productivity and performance. Unique to this programme is the facilitation and leadership CPD designed and delivered by senior technical resource managers, tailored to fit the requirements of professionals.
The aims of this programme are to provide:
- a highly interactive and innovative learning experience delivered by technical resource managers with a wealth of experience and knowledge
- group work exercises and lively discussion to help participants gain leadership insight, gauge their competency levels and development needs
- challenging and exciting activities to prepare participants for team building, operational and strategic technical service challenges
- practical knowledge, proven approaches, tools and techniques on implementing change, completing projects and running technical operations using case study and scenarios
- tour of a technical facility in higher education or industry, with opportunity to discuss approaches and insight to technical operations and strategy
- pre-event interaction and post-event learning, enabling participants to utilise their investment of resources and commitment for impact
Participants of this CPD will be able to:
- make effective decisions by strengthening their ability to analyse, interpret, identify and implement solutions
- apply new learning and leadership styles to effectively lead change
- evaluate their technical service’s strategy and operations
- develop their technical service’s vision, mission and values
- secure stakeholder buy-in and budgets by confidently influencing and negotiating
- improve their operational and strategic business skills, practical leadership and management know-how
|Executive technical leadership programme - day 1||12 June 2019||09:45-17:45||National STEM Learning Centre|
|Executive technical leadership programme - day 2||13 June 2019||09:00-18:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
|Executive technical leadership programme - day 3||14 June 2019||09:00-16:00||National STEM Learning Centre|
Fee includes all catering and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Pre course accommodation is available at an additional cost - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book this.
|heated member||Activity fee£1,300.00 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£2,400.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available