Developing effective and sustained school - employer interactions - STEM Ambassadors Only TB210 / A16
As a valued STEM Ambassador, this workshop will give you the opportunity to celebrate your involvement with the UK’s STEM Ambassador programme and participate in an engaging and interactive event. This workshop will offer a mixture of both updates and discussion sessions - hearing about the vision for the programme and plans for the future, plus many opportunities for you to share good practice and help shape the vision of the programme.
For enquires about accommodation and travel please email email@example.com
The objectives of the day are to:
- get input from all interested parties to agree where they have a common purpose for STEM Ambassadors as part of school-employer activity
- reveal the breadth of experience and opportunity to engage engineering STEM Ambassadors with schools, and identify the potential for further involvement
- determine views on how to achieve better, more effective employer engagement in schools by exploring strengths and weaknesses in current practice
- learn how to access further training and resources from STEM Learning
- attendees to develop individual action plans of next steps
|Developing effective and sustained school - employer interactions||01 July 2017 09:00-15:30|
The workshop is free to attend and a limited amount overnight accommodation may be available on Friday 30 June for those who require it.
Assistance may also be given with travelling expenses (only 2nd class rail fare and advance tickets will be covered).