York CAS Hub Meeting Wed 3rd July
Calling design technology teachers and computing teachers.
The next York CAS Hub meeting will be a practical workshop designed to share ideas and current practice and to investigate how electronics and computing can be combined to improve student participation in lessons.
The session will be led by local teacher Colin Paterson.
Further details of the session and booking instructions are attached to this post.
- 2402-CAS York Hub meeting 3 July.docx - 51.10 KB
- 2539-HandOut.pdf - 389.39 KB
- 2540-Arduino cheat sheet v02c.pdf - 464.44 KB
- 2541-arduinoGuide.pdf - 564.27 KB
- 2542-arduinoGuide.pdf - 564.27 KB
- 2543-Arduino Files.zip - 4.58 KB