In-School Science Workshops and Assembly Shows in North East London
Your search to find the best Science Workshops is at an end MN Science is the undisputed ultimate Science Week Workshop planner! We’re also a longtime Official Affiliate Member of the British Science Association.
Our super fun science workshops are equivalent to in class science field trips and are the highlight of your science week (don’t take our word for it check out the 2017 teacher reviews below.
After 10 years we pride ourselves on being the safest, most reliable and best value for money provider (you would hope so, right)
Our trained professors bring in all the specialist equipment that they use to create fun, enquiry based learning = edutainment!
All you do is provide the classroom and we even do all the planning around your school timetable.
We have workshop topics to cover all aspects of the primary science curriculum within awesome chemistry, biology and physics. Including, forces, invention, colloids, ecology, volcanoes, evolution, gases, colour theory, communication, engineering and advances in technology, anatomy and many more. Parents also receive a top secret science sheet after every session telling them what their child has done and other experiment to continue the science at home.
- Hands on and demonstration based workshops with take-homes
- Topics to suit ANY science theme
- Official British Science Association Affiliate Member
- Appropriate For every child in the school, from Reception to year 6 (Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2)
- Each fun, hands-on workshop lasts 30 minutes
- Up to 30 pupils per workshop
- 10 Years Experience and over 1’500 schools delivered
- No maximum quantity of workshops
- All our scientists are enhanced DBS checked
- We are fully insured (public liability insurance)
- All sessions are risk assessed
- Requires one classroom or hall with tables and chairs reserved for the science day
- Price upon application and based on how many 30min class workshops school requires.