Salary: £17k - £22.5k dependent on experience
We are looking for an exceptional administrator to join a dynamic and diverse central administration team who support STEM Learning Limited.
Our new administrator may have just a couple of years’ experience or over 20 years’ experience and come from wide ranging backgrounds, but at the heart of their skill set will be ‘administration’ and the ability to engage quickly with wide ranging IT solutions to support their work.
Candidates may come from an event management background in hospitality or worked in a University supporting students and academics. You may also come from a large commercial FMCG industry or a small SME. Our aim is for you to have achieved broad experience in one of the key areas our administration team covers before you come to us, and then we will grow your skills into other areas.
Our team supports:
- Administrative processes and procedures including their interfaces with information technology systems and solutions
- Event administration and management
- General administrative support including word processing, inputting data onto spreadsheets and databases.
- Liaising with internal and external customers by email, telephone and face to face
- Uploading marketing, course and event information to our booking system
- Project administration including the provision of reports and analysis of data
- Contracts administration in support of our engagement with consultants and other service providers
- Supporting accredited CPD course processes
Our administrators are dynamic, they seek solutions, they ask ‘why?’, they go the extra mile and support our business which constantly evolves to support young people achieve a world leading STEM education.
Our administrators don’t push paper, manage diaries and book travel. Our administrators are central to our organisation and without them we could not achieve being the Number 1 organisation in the UK for providing STEM education solutions for schools and industry.
The successful candidates will join a highly professional, progressive organisation whose mission is to achieve a world-leading STEM education for all young people across the UK.
The National STEM Learning Centre and Network is the UK’s Number One resource for supporting STEM teaching and learning through the provision of CPD, resources, online communities in partnership with a wide range of organisations and individuals. This includes driving forward ongoing development of the STEM Ambassadors and STEM Clubs programmes alongside subject-specific support for all involved in the teaching of science, technology, engineering and mathematics to young people.
Remuneration and benefits
Salary £17k - £22.5k dependent on experience.
Appointment to this role enables access to the USS pension scheme, 30 days holiday plus bank holidays and a wide range of other staff benefits.
Closing date: 10am, Wednesday 16th January 2019 with interviews in York on Monday 28th January 2019.