Benefits to you and your employees
As an employer, you can make a real difference to young people's perception of STEM subjects and careers.
By working with us across any of our programmes, you can gain access to a talented, knowledgeable workforce, increasing productivity, competitiveness and diversity.
Benefits of working with us:
- engage and develop your employees
- raise your profile within the local community, whilst also expanding your regional and national media presence
- promote your apprentice roles directly to local schools and colleges
- support your recruitment efforts, boosting your future technical and graduate pipeline
- offer specific and sector careers information to young people and their influencers
Impact Report 2020
Partnership is fundamental to how we work at STEM Learning – openness to collaboration has enabled us to grow. This report showcases the positive impact that our work is having, with evidence that it helps young people, sparking their enthusiasm and boosting their achievement.